Now accepting sponsorships for 2017! Email the Run Director to learn more.
Consider Becoming One Of Our Valued Sponsors.
The Heart of the Hills Run has many potential benefits to you and your organization, including:
- The opportunity to link your organization to a fundraising event that benefits children in the community. The Bloomfield Hills Optimist Club is an active community service organization that is part of Optimist International, with over 2,500 community clubs worldwide. The Optimists motto is, “Friend of Youth”.
- As an example of our charity work, the Bloomfield Hills Optimist Club developed the “Children’s Holiday Wish Program” that since 1989 has provided underprivileged and disadvantaged children with a holiday gift that they might not otherwise receive.
- In 2016, over 3,300 children received an estimated $120,000 in gifts. Donations the Bloomfield Optimist Club Foundation receives for the Children’s Holiday Wish Program go to the children. Administrative costs and overhead are largely funded by club members.
- Money raised from the Heart of the Hills event will be used to support both the Bloomfield Hills Schools Athletics, Recreation and Community Services Department and the Bloomfield Hills Optimist Club Foundation charities. In addition to the Children’s Holiday Wish Program, the Club has donated over $50,000 since 2010 to local charities focused on helping underprivileged and disadvantaged children.
- The Heart of the Hills Run has attracted thousands of participants and with the schedule changed to July 29th, we expect a more robust turnout this year. Participants are typically upscale individuals with a passion for health, running and the outdoors. Great opportunities for companies with products and services in the greater Bloomfield community.
- Sponsorship also provides the opportunity to build your culture within your organization and provide an event your employees can rally around that supports underprivileged and disadvantaged children in our community.
Thank You Race Sponsors!